We were formed in 1993 by Graham Muir and Brian Talbot. We initially only offered Small Self-Administered Schemes, due to demand from advisers we launched our first Self Invested Personal Pension product in 2000.
In 2020 we were acquired by the Curtis Banks Group, one of the largest UK Providers of self-invested pensions.
We aim to provide a professional, personal service to all clients and their advisers and continue to offer the following:
- Dedicated scheme administrator operating a cradle to grave structure with each administrator assuming responsibility for all aspects of a particular client’s SIPP or SSAS.
- Dedicated Adviser Support unit and dedicated New Business processing team.
- Direct telephone and email addresses for contacts.
- Technical Support including joint meeting facility.
- Online applications for SIPPs available.
- Consistently Five Star Defaqto rated for SIPP and SSAS.